News & Updates
HOUSING FORUM: Preservation
Atlanta Regional Housing Forum
(See Event Materials)
Housing affordability challenges are acutely felt amongst renters in the Atlanta region. Addressing the need for affordable housing across the region will require a concerted, multifaceted strategy that increases the supply of homes available to households across the income spectrum and preserves affordability where it currently exists. Preservation of the existing affordable housing stock is a particularly urgent challenge.
- HOUSING FORUM: Preservation
- TransFormation Alliance Awarded $1M
- HOUSING FORUM: Rise in Evictions
- TransFormation Alliance Awarded $1M SPARCC Grant – and more!
- HOUSING FORUM: Displacement and Gentrification
- Atlanta Approves Ordinance for Set Asides
- Study: Atlanta loses 5,000+ low-cost rentals
- HUD 2015 Report: Decline in Veteran Homelessness
ANDP ARC Atlanta Fed Atl Apt Assoc AVLF Chase City Council City of Atlanta Commissioner Keane Councilman Dickens DCA Enterprise Community Partners Ga Tech GeorgiaACT Habitat HUD Immergluck Neighborhood Nexus NHC Perennial Properties SaportaReport SCOTUS SPARCC TransFormation Alliance ULI Terwilliger