News & Updates
Atlanta Approves Ordinance for Set Asides
Could more affordable rentals be on the way in Atlanta?
Atlanta City Council approved an ordinance that requires developers receiving tax incentives or developer subsidies to set aside a portion of units for low-income renter households. In committee, the ordinance only addressed households at 80% of Area Median Income (AMI). But after discussion with community organizations and housing advocates, Councilman Andre Dickens revised the draft ordinance to include 15% of units for families earning 80% of AMI or 10% of units for families earning 60% of AMI.
- Next Housing Forum: Atlanta Mayoral Candidates
- City for All
- HOUSING FORUM: Preservation
- TransFormation Alliance Awarded $1M
- HOUSING FORUM: Rise in Evictions
- TransFormation Alliance Awarded $1M SPARCC Grant – and more!
- HOUSING FORUM: Displacement and Gentrification
- Atlanta Approves Ordinance for Set Asides