AtlantaRegionalHousing.org is intended to be an online resource center to help housing developers, policy makers and advocates address barriers to efficient and responsible housing production in the entire metropolitan Atlanta region.
This website is also the home for the Atlanta Regional Housing Forum. For more than three decades, housing stakeholders gathered at the Atlanta Community Food Bank to discuss affordable housing, community development, transportation, health and other related topics. For more information about the Forum click here.
As metro Atlanta rebounds slowly from the foreclosure crisis, we will continue to monitor the situation. We will also continue to examine issues such as outdated zoning practices, overly narrow funding models, counterproductive density regulations and a general lack of information all impact the region’s ability to deliver housing necessary for continued economic growth of the region.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please contact:
George S. Burgan
Director of Communications & Technology
Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc.
Marisa Lang Ghani
Senior Planner, Land Use
Atlanta Regional Commission
- HOUSING FORUM: Displacement and Gentrification
- Atlanta Approves Ordinance for Set Asides
- Study: Atlanta loses 5,000+ low-cost rentals
- HUD 2015 Report: Decline in Veteran Homelessness
- ABC: City of Atlanta needs to boost workforce housing
- AJC: FHFA expands NSI to include Atlanta
- CL: The push for a more affordable, well-designed Atlanta
- NHC to host Solutions for Restoring Neighborhoods